Monday, June 14, 2010

Alec's Walking


For those that haven't heard, Alec Baulding got his Brown Belt last week. As I'm sure you have noticed, whenever anyone graduates Alec is the guy at the end of the line who does a flying spinning swing to get the most velocity when whipping the person graduating. It doesen't matter if you are man, woman or child Alec goes full force. It is because of this that we would like EVERYONE to be here tomorrow night when Alec walks the line for the last time in his BJJ career.
Don't miss this opportunity to get some back

2 comments:

  1. Alec is awesome and the promotion was well deserved. I cannot wait to see him walk for the last time. We love you Alec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, wish I had read this before BJJ last night. I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late, missed my last chance for a free swing at Alec. Way to go Alec! I'm proud to be associated with you.

    ReplyDelete